Sally Martin is an actress who appeared as Kandi in Series 4 of The Tribe. That same year, she appeared as Charity Foster in Murder in Greenwich with Christopher Meloni, as well as fellow Tribe alum Beth Allen and Nick Miller. Less than a year after her appearance in The Tribe, Martin would go on to star as Tori Hanson/Blue Wind Ranger in Power Rangers Ninja Storm in 2003, as well as make guest appearances in Power Rangers Dino Thunder as well as one final appearance in Once A Ranger, the 15th Anniversary special that was apart of Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. In 2007, she appeared in The Last Great Snail Chase with Michael Wesley-Smith. In 2008, she appeared as nurse Nicole Miller in the New Zealand soap opera, Shortland Street, in which she still appears.
- Her birthday is May 14, 1985.
- Sally Martin is the first actor from The Tribe to both appear on Power Rangers and play a ranger.
- She is the first actor to play a female blue ranger.
- She is the first actor to play the only female ranger on her respective team.
- The season of Power Rangers which she appears in is the first season to begin with only three members.
- The only other actors from The Tribe she appeared in Power Rangers with are James Napier in Dino Thunder and Dwayne Cameron in Operation Overdrive.
- She is one of the first actors from Power Rangers to interact with fans. In July 2003, she appeared on RangerBoard under the name, Erana, which is her middle name.
- The season of Power Rangers in which she appeared was both the first season to be produced in New Zealand, and the first to be produced by Disney. Although Power Rangers Wild Force was owned by Disney, it was already filming when Disney bought Power Rangers, which was apart of Fox Family Worldwide, from Haim Saban.
- She is arguably the most popular actor to appear on The Tribe that isn't a regular.
- She somewhat resembles actress Alicia Silverstone.