The Tribe has produced several books during the run of the series and after its cancellation.
Two English novels were released in the early 2000s, focusing on life before the virus and events that did not show up on screen. Many novels were written for the German market exclusively, published from 2002 to 2005.
Harry Duffin was planning to publish a novel titled The Blood of Judas, which took a different approach to the premise of the series, not limited by televison ratings. Instead, it resulted in Birth of the Mall Rats in 2012, a novelization of series 1 with additional scenes and characterisation.
Reference books Edit
- Power and Chaos by Paula Boock (2000)
- Mall Rats by Ken Catran (2001)
- The Tribe: A New World by A.J. Penn (2011)
- The Tribe: Birth of the Mall Rats by Harry Duffin (2012)
- The Tribe: A New Dawn by A.J. Penn (2014)
- The Big Picture - Making A TV Drama Series by Mary Bennett (2003)
- The Tribe - Das offizielle Fanbuch by Thomas Höhl (2005)
- Keeping the Dream Alive by Raymond Thompson (2011)
- Schöne Neue Welt by Ralph Sander (2002)
- Zwischen Hoffen und Bangen by Ralph Sander (2002)
- Das Zeitalter der Auserwählten by Linda Jensen (2002)
- Der Weg in die Freiheit by Linda Jensen (2002)
- Die Ankunft der Technos by Linda Jensen (2003)
- Verloren im Paradies by Linda Jensen (2003)
- Zoots Erbe by Linda Jensen (2003)
- Teuflische Rache by Linda Jensen (2003)
Pre-Tribe series Edit
- Die Vorgeschichte: Bray und Martin by Linda Jensen (2002)
- Die Vorgeschichte: Lex und Ryan by Linda Jensen (2003)
- Die Vorgeschichte: Amber und Dal by Linda Jensen (2003)